Pier-Tech 4 - 120V Electro-Mechanical Telescope Pier
To operate the Pier-Tech 4, just plug it into a standard 120V outlet and push the up or down button on the supplied hand held pendant to raise or lower both piers.
Pier-Tech 4 - 120V Electro-Mechanical Telescope Pier Features...
- Supplied with 120Volt controller
- Stays level and polar aligned at every height
- 1600 pound lift capacity
- Minimum pier height is 26"; maximum pier height is 46"
- Aluminum and powder coated steel construction for corrosion resistance
- Custom machined top plate for your telescope or wedge type included in price
- Great for roll-off roof observatories
- Ergonomic and handicapped accessible
- Great for viewers of different standing heights such as children
- Designed Telescope and mount combinations that yield large bending moments and heavy lift loads.
Pier Tech Product Number: 4
Customer Note: A 50% deposit is required. OPT will charge your card for that amount upon receipt of your order. The balance due will be required before shipment. Normal wait is 6-8 weeks. Computed shipping costs are based on an "average" delivery. Actual charges may be higher (or even lower!). You will be contacted should charges differ from your shopping cart total.
|Warranty||Not Supplied By Manufacturer|
|Pier Height||26" - 46"|
|Hand Controller Included||Motor Hand Control - Computer Control Thru Incl. Software|
|# of Counterweights Included||0|
|Weight of Counterweights||0|
|Legs Include Quick Release?||No|
|Accessory Tray Included?||No|
- Pier-Tech 4 Electro-Mechanical Pier
- Hand-held 120V Controller
- Anchor Plate
No questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!