FLI CFW-2-7 Color Filter Wheel for 50mm Filters
The FLI Color Filter Wheel’s robust mechanical design provides the basis for stunning, uncompromised images. Each FLI color filter wheel is precision engineered with a highly accurate, no-slip drive chain driven and stepper motor. The large diameter pivot pin and bushing are precision ground and matched for smooth, quiet no-fuss operation night after night. FLI color filter wheels use no internal lights for homing to protect your images from stray light interference.
FLI color filter wheels are used worldwide. A recent application is SOFIA - Stratospheric Observatory for Infrared Astronomy (along with FLI ProLine camera and Precision Digital Focuser). Finger Lakes color filter wheels have also been used for mine monitoring operations in Angola, microscopy research labs as well as dental research. Of course professional and amateur astronomers around the world use them as well.
FLI CFW-7 Standard Features...
- Seven-position, 50mm filter wheel
- USB operated and compatible with MaxIm DL, CCDSoft, and AstroArt
- Stepper motor and chain driven - highly repeatable and accurate
- Does not use internal homing lights
- High tolerance CNC machined throughout
- Low profile design. Adds .540" when using FLI cameras, and .850" with AD-1 and AD-2
- 2" SC thread, T-Adapter, Universal 2", and STL adapters available
- Supplied with 2" Nosepiece, FLI Focus operating software, power supply, USB interface, 3' USB cable, and 15' communication cable
- Internal filter wheel is black anodized aluminum
- Color is black anodization with engraved FLI logo
|Number of Positions||7|
|Wheel Filter Size||50mm Round|
|Warranty||1 Year Warranty|
- FLI CFW-2-7 Color Filter Wheel for 50mm Filters
- 2" Nosepiece
- FLI Focus Operating Software
- Power Supply
- USB Interface
- 3' USBCable
- 15' Communication Cable