Celestron SkyQ Link WiFi Adapter
The innovative Celestron SkyQ Link WiFi Adapter takes the technology behind their cool SkyQ app even further by activating a wireless control feature for most computerized Celestron telescopes. More than merely enabling completely wireless operation (including telescope alignment) , the SkyQ Link will allow you to automatically slew the scope to an object with a simple tap on your iPhone/iPad planetarium interface. And a SkyTour feature will even generate a list of the best stars, galaxies, and nebulas to see based on the user's time and location.
Celestron SkyQ Link WiFi Adapter Highlights...
- The SkyQ Link provides you with complete wireless control of your Celestron telescope
- Align your telescope wirelessly using your iPad or iPhone
- A planetarium-style screen allows you to send your telescope to any object displayed by simply taping on that object.
- Not sure what to look at? The Sky Tour function creates a list of all the best stars, galaxies, and nebulae up that night.
- The Sky Q Link does not require any batteries; it plugs into the Aux port on your telescope.
- SkyQ works with NexRemote as long as you download the latest version and SkyQ Link Installer on the Celestron website.
Telescope Models Compatible with the SkyQ Adapter...
- CGE Pro
- CGEM DX
- SE 6/8
- SE 4/5
- SkyProdigy (no automatic alignment)
Please Remember: An Apple iPad or iPhone, plus the Celestron app, SkyQ (only $5 at the App Store), is required to make use of this adapter.
Celestron Product Number: 93959
|Warranty||2 Year Warranty|
- Celestron SkyQ Link WiFi Adapter
- 2 Year Celestron Warranty