William Optics FLT132 APO Triplet Refractor Telescope
Simply put: a joy to use. You will be blown away by the small details you can observe through this William Optics FLT 132mm APO Triplet refractor; fine details of DSOs, stunning resolution both visually or during astrophotography. Pure William Optics quality fit and finish: powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish, retractable dewshield, anodized 360º rotatable focuser for the ultimate in focusing accuracy and engraved dewshield cap are all part and parcel.
William Optics FLT132 APO Triplet Refractor Telescope Features
- Top-quality triplet air-spaced objective.
- This scope is extremely sharp and has great color correction. It is ideal for astrophotography.
- Precision optics with STM coatings.
- Designed by a leading designer with FPL-53 glass.
- 4" Feather Touch Focuser with 10;1 Microfocusing capabilities.
- Extra heavy-duty focuser can rotate 360º, and has large aluminum knobs.
- Graduated scale for precise camera alignment.
- CNC machined out of solid high-grade aluminum, no plastic parts!
- Powder-painted white CNC-machined aluminum tube, golden finish retractable dew shield and engraved dew shield cap.
- 1.25" adapter and mounting rings are included in this package
- Additional Information
SKU WO-A-F132FT Manufacturer William Optics Telescope Series William Optics FLT Optical Design Refractor - Apochromatic Mount Type None - Optical Tube Only Warranty 2 Year Warranty Telescope Aperture 5.2" Telescope Focal Length 925mm Telescope Focal Ratio f/7 Tube Color or Finish Gloss White Dew Shield Included? Yes Limiting Stellar Magnitude 13 Finder Included None Eyepiece(s) Included None Total Telescope Weight 19.2 lbs.
- Included Items
- William Optics 132mm APO Triplet Refractor OTA
- 4" Dual Speed Feather Touch Focuser from Starlight Instruments
- 1.25" Adapter
- Mounting Rings
- Questions & Answers
- Support / Downloads