Stellarvue 130mm f/7 Air Spaced APO Triplet Refractor Telescope
This 130mm f/7 Air Spaced APO Refractor represents Stellarvue's latest 130EDT model. Only Stellarvue's most advanced scopes receive the SVA designation. This model employs a state-of-the-art lens design that uses an extra low dispersion center element with a highly valuable rare earth rear element for top line performance. Take advantage of a complete lack of false color, high contrast, and optical precision certified to be .95 Strehl or greater. Based upon its performance, this telescope should cost twice as much as it does.
Package includes Stellarvue's 2.5" dual speed, rack and pinion fully rotating focuser, 2" and 1.25" compression ring adapters, USA manufactured CNC mounting rings, retractable dew shield, metal dust cap, and Stellarvue's heavily padded, sturdy C9S soft case. The interferometric report included with this refractor will provide you with significant bragging rights.
Stellarvue 130mm f/7 Air Spaced APO Triplet Refractor Telescope Features...
- Objective Lens: Exceptional fully multi-coated air spaced 130mm f/7 apochromatic triplet lens design that uses extra low dispersion ED glass with a more unique secondary element than can be found in many other refractors. The lens is anchored to a flange mounted, modifiable cell.
- Tube Assembly: All aluminum 5.5" diameter fully baffled instrument white optical tube. With the dew shield retracted, the tube is 29.5" long, and with the dew shield extended, the tube is 35" long.
- Dew Shield: Aluminum retractable dew shield measures 6.625" in diameter and 9.625" in length. Features black anodized fittings.
- Focuser: Features the acclaimed Stellarvue 2.5" dual-speed, rack and pinion focuser with 2" and 1.25" threaded adapters. Comes with Stellarvue's standard FBB dovetail shoe for use with Stellarvue finderscopes.
- Mounting Rings: Extremely heavy-duty, USA made CNC mounting rings utilizing a 6061 T6 aluminum plate. Contains five 1/4-20 threaded holes on the top and bottom spaced 1.5" and 60mm apart with one hole located in the middle. There is also a 5mm hole on the side for mounting a reflect finder.
- Case: American Made Stellarvue C130L Soft case.
- Telescope Weight: 16.8 lbs.
- Additional Information
SKU SV-SVA130T-25SV Manufacturer Stellarvue Telescope Series Stellarvue APO Optical Design Refractor - Apochromatic Mount Type None - Optical Tube Only Warranty 2 Year Warranty Telescope Aperture 5.1" (130mm) Telescope Focal Length 910mm Telescope Focal Ratio F/7 Optical Coatings Fully Multi-Coated Limiting Stellar Magnitude Info not provided by manufacturer Highest Useful Magnification Info not provided by manufacturer Optical Tube Outer Diameter 5.5" Length of Optical Tube 29.5" with dew shield retracted; 35" with dew shield extended Optical Tube Weight 16.8 lbs Dew Shield Included? Yes Dew Shield Outside Diameter 6.625" Tube Color or Finish Gloss White Focuser Size 2.5" Focuser Style Rack & Pinion Focusing Speeds Two-Speed Case Included? Yes
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads