APM 130F/780 APO Triplet Refractor Telescope with LW Tube and 2" Feathertouch Focuser
Are you ready for a top flight American design coupled with superb Russian optics? Then the APM 130F/780 APO Triplet with its amazing clarity and color correction is right for you!
The APM 130mm f/6 triple air-spaced Super APO refractor telescope offers up perfect color and spherical correction. The 130mm (5.12") objective not only pulls in more light than a 4" model, you can also push the magnification on planets and double stars! The APM 130/780 APO will allow you to use any binoviewer/diagonal mirror combination without optical path correctors and still achieve focus due to a sliding draw tube design!.
What's more you get special glass type OK-4 - designed and melted in LZOS - which allows to achieve perfect color correction within visible range of spectrum. OK-4 glass similar to fluorite has unique optical parameters. Made of OK-4 apo-lenses (apochromatic lenses) ensure image quality characterized by round-mean-square wavefront deviation not exceeding 0.035 wavelength (532nm).
APM Telescope 130F/780 APO Triplet with LW Tube Features
- Quick release 50m finder bracket included.
- 2" Starlight focuser is rotatable, offers choice of two speeds, and includes an indexed drawtube and internal brake.
- Retractable focuser and dewshield.
- CNC tube rings with flats on both ends.
- 2-1.25" eyepiece adapter with brass compression rings.
- Triplet air-spaced Super ED APO with advanced multi-coatings.
APM Telescopes Product Number: 130/780-LW