APM Telescope 130F/1200 APO Triplet Refractor with LW Tube and 2" Feather Touch Focuser
The APM 130mm f/9.2 triple air-spaced Super APO refractor offers up perfect color and spherical correction, and the extra focal length will yield superb, high contrast views of the planets, the Moon, and so much more!
The 130mm (5.12") objective on the APM 1200 Super APO not only pulls in more light than a 4" model, you can also push the magnification on planets and double stars! The APM 130/1200 will allow you to use any binoviewer/diagonal mirror combination without optical path correctors and still achieve focus due to a sliding draw tube design.
What's more you get special glass type OK-4 - designed and melted in LZOS - which allows to achieve perfect color correction within visible range of spectrum. OK-4 glass similar to fluorite has unique optical parameters. Made of OK-4 apo-lenses (apochromatic lenses) ensure image quality characterized by round-mean-square wavefront deviation not exceeding 0.035 wavelength (532nm).
APM Telescope 130F/1200 APO Triplet Refractor Features
- Quick release 50m finder bracket and retractable dew shield included.
- Starlight focuser is rotatable, offers choice of two speeds, and includes an indexed drawtube and internal brake
- LW tube makes this system just over 15 lbs, and that includes tube rings!
- CNC tube rings with flats on both ends.
- 2-1.25" eyepiece adapter with brass compression rings.
- Triplet air-spaced Super ED APO with advanced multi-coatings.
APM Telescopes Product Number: 130/1200-LW
Image depicts telescope complete with additional accessories, such as mount, tripod, etc.