Vixen Advanced Polaris Mount w/ Slow Motion Controls & Tripod
The user-friendly, flexible Advanced Polaris equatorial mount is designed with several modules joined together. This new Vixen equatorial mount can be customized into several different configurations to meet your viewing requirements. Suitable for the novice who wants an easy-to-use equatorial mount, as well as the seasoned observer, who wants a highly portable "Grab and Go" equatorial mount. This unit will provide solid support for your telescope, giving you the freedom to enjoy a comfortable night observing the heavens. Friction control system allows the mount to be shifted quickly onto your target object. A large array of accessories and modules are available for those who want to modify the Advanced Polaris mount. Features slow motion RA and DEC controls for manual control and comes with the new Vixen TL130 tripod.
Vixen Advanced Polaris Equatorial Mount Specifications...
- RA and DEC Slow Motion: Worm and Wheel Gears with 140 tooth whole circle micro-movement
- RA Axis: 59mm diameter, aluminum alloy
- DEC Axis: 59mm diameter, aluminum alloy
- Altitude Adjustment: Latitude between 0° ~ 65°, with a tangent screw bolts about 1.9° per rotation
- Azimuth Adjustment: Twin screw knobs About 1.4° per rotation
- Number of Bearings: 7 Pieces - Ball Bearings
- Counterweight Bar: 20mm diameter steel
- Counterweight: 1.0 kg (2.2 lbs.)
- Optional: Drive Motor and Pulse Motor
- RA Tracking/ Slewing: Manual Operation
- External Power Supply: N/A
- Loading Capacity: 13.2 lbs.
Vixen Product Number: 39972TL130