iOptron iEQ30 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount w/ Tripod
iOptron introduces their new iEQ30 Pro Mount, the next step in the evolution of the iOptron iEQ series of premium performance, highly portable equatorial mounts. iOptron has made some changes they believe users will appreciate. The iEQ30 incorporates the most current generation of iOptron GoTo technology. Includes AccuAlign calibrated dark field illuminated polar scope, integrated 32-channel GPS, and solid 1.5" stainless steel tripod.
iOptron iEQ30 Pro GoTo Equatorial Mount w/ Tripod Features...
- Specialized mount ideal for novice as well as intermediate level astrophotographers
- Payload Capacity: 30 lbs.
- Mount Weight: 15 lbs.
- Amended to include more advanced control electronics
- Super quiet slewing and tracking
- Higher gear ratio (RA 180 teeth | DEC 144 teeth)
- 1.8º stepper motor, 128 microsteps
- Resolution: 0.14 arc second
- Permanent periodic error correction (PPEC)
- 6º per sec (1440X) maximum slew speed
- Integrated 32-channel GPS
- Advanced GOTONOVA® GoTo Technology Hand Controller with heating instrument
- Lowest Working Temperature: -20ºC
- Power interruption recovery
- RS232 port for ASCOM control and mount firmware upgrades
- ST-4 autoguiding port
- 1.5" heavy-duty stainless steel tripod legs (10.6 lbs)
- Die cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray
- AccuAlign polar scope with dark-field illumination and Quick Polar Alignment procedure, offering quick, precise polar alignment
- Comes standard with 10 lb. counterweight, AC adapter, 12V DC car plug adapter, 20mm stainless steel counterweight shaft, and RS232-RJ9 cable.
iOptron Product Number: 3000E
- Additional Information
SKU IO-3000E Head Design Equatorial Tripod or Pier Included? Yes GPS Included? Yes Electronics Included Computerized - GoTo Manufacturer iOptron Warranty 2 Year Warranty Hand Controller Included iOptron GoTo Nova # of Counterweights Included 1 Weight of Counterweights 10 lbs Tracking Rates Lunar, Sidereal, Solar Objects in Database 359,000 Weight Capacity 30 lbs Material Steel Tracking Modes EQ North, EQ South Latitude Range 0º - 65º Weight of Tripod/Monopod 10.6 lbs Weight of Head 15 lbs
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
Only one outing so far, but this mount is far above the quality of my first iEQ mount (the iEQ45 "early series").
Both axes are silky-smooth and easily balanced
I had no problem doing 5 minute subframes with autoguiding while imaging with my WO GT81 unreduced .
Also, the mount is quieter than any mount I have ever owned!
It was also nice that the counterwieght extension bar is included, though with the WO 50mm guider and finderscope and Atik420C camera accessories attached, it was not needed. I am curious to see how it handles weights closer to its stated limit.
First impression is very good.
1= Houston, We Have a Problem & 5= It's Out of This World
- Included Items
- iOptron iEQ30 Pro GoTo German Equatorial Mount
- Heavy Duty Stainless Steel Tripod
- 10 lb. Counterweight
- Stainless Steel Counterweight Shaft
- AccuAligning Polar Scope
- AC Adapter
- 12v DC Car Plug Adapter
- RS232-RJ9 Cable
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsIn the description is listed "Die cast metal tripod spreader with accessory tray"
In specifications it says " Accessory Tray Included? No.
Which is correct ?Question by: Steve on Jan 14, 2016 11:39:00 AMThe mount works with a Vixen Style dovetail bar. If you want to use a Losmany plate. on your scope. I would recommend picking up V to D saddle. Here is the link to the product page.
http://www.optcorp.com/adm-vix-los-saddle-plateg5-lxd-vix-for-cen-style-mounts-losmandy-style.htmlAnswer by: Jonathan Cheek (Admin) on Jan 18, 2016 5:38:00 PM
- Support / Downloads