Known for their super portable, computerized alt azimuth "Cube" mounts, iOptron now brings you the ultra heavy duty iEQ75- GT equatorial mount to be the perfect companion for the advanced imager. This sturdy mount can carry 75 pounds! The mount's DC servo motors are precision machined and allow for double closed loop tracking with Renishaw high resolution encoder feedback. Capable of excellent tracking accuracy and minimal error, the iEQ75-GT is an awesome mount.
Introducing the iOptron iEQ75- GT!
Not only will the iEQ75 provide the stability and quality you need for imaging, but the technology as well. An included polar finder with dark-field illumination and an easy alignment procedure make set up fast. An ST-4 autoguiding port is available and is capable of reverse guiding with auto-protection. You'll also get the latest computerized hand controller from iOptron, Advanced SmartStar GoTo Technology, with a built in heating mechanism. Also built into the mount are a RS232 port with commands compatible with Meade's LX200 series and a RS485 with a new command set completely open for user defined control of the mount.
The iEQ75 is complete with the accessories you need to get going right out of the box: #8406 Advanced SmartStar GoTo Controller, Illuminated Polar Finder, 2 8kg Counterweights, AC Adapter, 12V DC Car Plug Adapter, USB Cable and 32-bit GPS.
iOptron iEQ75 GT Equatorial Computerized Mount Features
- Premium CNC-machined astrophotography mount suited for advanced imaging
- Heavy-duty German equatorial mount
- Payload: 75 lbs.
- Precision DC servo motor-driven and double closed-loop tracking with Renishaw high resolution encoder feedback
- Tracking error: ±0.3 arc second
- ST-4 autoguiding port capable of reverse guiding with auto-protection
- Built-in 32-channel GPS
- #8406 controller with Advanced GoToNovaTM GoTo Technology and heating mechanism
- Calibrated polar scope with dark-field illumination and easy polar alignment procedure – allowing for fast and accurate polar alignment
- Resolution: 0.1 arc second
- RS232 port for mount firmware upgrade and ASCOM control
- RS485 new command set completely open for user-defined control of the mount
- Mount weight: 52 lbs
- Lowest working temperature: -20oC
- Comes standard with: 2 x 8kg counterweight, AC adapter, 12V DC car plug adapter, USB cable, & hard case
*The mount is pictured with an optional base (and optional telescopes) which is not included in this price. Information regarding the base has yet to be released to OPT but as soon as we have more information, we'll be updating the site!
- Additional Information
SKU IO-8700 Head Design Equatorial Tripod or Pier Included? No GPS Included? Yes Electronics Included Motorized - Dual Drive Manufacturer iOptron Warranty 2 Year Warranty Hand Controller Included Motor Hand Control - Computer Control Thru Incl. Software # of Counterweights Included 2 Weight of Counterweights 18 lbs. Tracking Rates Lunar, Sidereal, Solar Objects in Database N/A Mount Special Features Integrated Polar Finder Saddle Width Universal - Will adapt to most plates Weight Capacity 75 lbs. Leg Length N/A Material N/A Power Supply Included AC Wall Adapter Tracking Modes EQ North, EQ South Latitude Range Not supplied by manufacturer Weight of Tripod/Monopod N/A Weight of Head 52 lbs.
- Included Items
- iEQ75 Equatorial Mount Head
- #8406 Advanced SmartStar GoTo Controller
- 2 8kg Counterweights
- AC Adapter
- 12V DC Car Plug Adapter
- USB Cable
- Hard Case
- Illuminated Polar Finder
- 32-bit GPS
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts