Do you want to get the most when photographing faint nebula? Then the FLI 50mm Square Oxygen III CCD Filter may be right for your applications.
FLI 50mm Square Oxygen III CCD Filter
The research gradeFLI 50mm Square Oxygen III CCD Filter is manufactured using sputtered coatings for maximum filter life and performance. With a surface flatness of 1/4 wave per inch and a parallelism of 30 second or better, you won't be disappointed in your investment.
FLI 50mm Square Oxygen III CCD Filter Specifications
- Filter Size: 50 mm +0.2 / -0.5mm
- Filter Description: FLI Research Grade Filters use sputtered coatings.
- Filter sets are par focal to F4.5
- Filter Thickness: 3mm +/-0.1mm
- Parallelism: 30 second or better
- Bandwidth: 8 nm
- Surface Flatness: 1/4 wave per inch
Image depicts several filters in the FLI line.
- Additional Information
SKU FL-RG-50S-OIII Manufacturer FLI Type of Filter Oxygen III Filter Usage Imaging Single or Set? Single Filter Filter Size 50mm Filter Shape Square Filter Mounted? Unmounted Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- FLI 50mm Square Oxygen III CCD Filter
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts