QSI 632s Monochrome CCD Camera
The QSI 600 Series builds on the foundation of the popular QSI 500 Series. Dual read rates of up to 8 MHz with high-speed USB 2.0 and full 16-bit output allow 600 Series cameras to produce high quality images with high frame rates, extremely wide dynamic range, excellent linearity and exceptionally low noise. Cooling on the 600 Series is achieved with a custom 2-stage TEC supporting regulated cooling to greater than 45C, or greater than 50C with the optional Liquid Heat Exchanger.
The QSI 600 Series has seven different models employing a comprehensive range of monochrome and single-shot color scientific grade CCDs up to 8.3mp. A variety of options and accessories are available to meet your specific medical, astronomical or industrial imaging objectives.
The superb imaging performance of 600 Series cameras is wrapped in an attractive, compact design with outstanding power efficiency and investment protecting upgradeability. The refined engineering and impressive fit, finish and attention to detail will surpass your highest expectations.
About The Kodak Full Frame KAF-3200 Sensor...
The Kodak KAF-3200 is a high performance monochrome area CCD (charge-coupled device) image sensor with 2184H x 1472V photoactive pixels designed for a wide range of image sensing applications in the 0.3 nm to 1.0 nm wavelength band.
Typical applications include military, scientific, and industrial imaging. A 75dB dynamic range is possible operating at room temperature.
Kodak Full Frame KAF-1603 Sensor Features
- 3.2 Million Pixel Area CCD - 2184 H x 1472V Pixels
- Transparent Gate True Two Phase Technology
- Microlens option - Enhanced Spectral Response
- 6.8 x 6.8μm Pixels - 14.85mm H x 10.26mm V Photosensitive Area
- 100% Fill Factor - High Output Sensitivity (20μV/e-)78 dB
- Dynamic Range - Low Dark Current (<7pa>
- Pixel Count: 2184 (H) x 1510 (V) - Pixel Size: 6.8 μm (H) x 6.8 μm (V)
- Imager Size: 14.85 mm (H) x 10.26 mm (V) - Optical Fill-Factor: 100%
- Saturation Signal: 55,000 electrons - Output Sensitivity: 12 μV/electron
- Readout Noise (1 MHz): 7 electrons rms - Dynamic Range: (Sat Sig/Dark Noise): 78 dB
- Dark Current (25° C, Accumulation Mode): <7 pa>
- Quantum Efficiency with microlenses: 0.55, 0.70, 0.80
- Maximum Data Rate: 15 MHz - Transfer Efficiency (10 MHz, to –40° C): 15 MHz
- Package: CERDIP Package (sidebrazed) - Cover Glass: Clear or AR coated, 2 sides
QSI Product Number: 632s