Lumenera LU165 Color CCD Camera
This ultra high-performance USB 2.0 camera provides 15 fps at 1392x1040 pixels. Based on a high-quality 2/3" CCD sensor with fast global shutter - ideal for capturing objects in motion. 1.4 megapixel ExView HAD CCD provides capture in the lowest of light conditions, with 8 or 12 bit digital output. I/O control for synchronization with strobe and peripheral devices.
Advanced camera functions are available through a comprehensive Software Developers Kit, with sample code and full technical support to quickly integrate camera functions into your application. The LU-165M is the monochrome version of this camera model. You can also buy the monochrome version at the same price.
Lumenera LU165 Color CCD Camera Features
- Highest quality CCD sensor with excellent sensitivity with high color fidelity
- Color or monochrome, Interline transfer progressive scan CCD, 1.4 megapixel sensor
- 15 fps at full 1392x1040 resolution, 30 fps 640x480 (binned)
- Binning and Region of Interest (ROI) options improve sensitivity and provide higher frame rates
- Global shutter for capturing fast moving objects
Lumenera Product Number: LU165C
Customer Note: This camera works very well with AMCAP software to capture AVI's for use with Registax Software. Please use this link to download AMCAP software.
- Additional Information
SKU LR-LU165C Manufacturer Lumenera Color or B&W? Color Sensor Type Interline Transfer Series Lumenera LU Warranty 1 Year Warranty Sensor Manufacturer Sony # of Sensors Single Sensor Sensor Model ICX285 Filter Wheel No
- Included Items
- Camera Installed with Clear Non-IR Blocking Filter
- Power Supply
- USB Cable
- 1.25" Telescope Adapter
- Manual on CD Rom
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads