Manfrotto MBAG80P Padded Tripod Bag
A tripod is a wonderful thing, but carrying one never has been... until now. At Manfrotto, we know more than most about the subject, so it was in our own interests as much as it was in yours to develop a complete range of carrying and transportation solutions designed around the one piece of photo or video equipment that most bag manufacturers conveniently choose to ignore... our own beloved tripod.
With our new carrying systems, we’ve worked from the inside out to invent new contoured bag shapes that fit your tripod & head and offer convenient ways of setting up and breaking down faster, including a “space pad” that lets your shoulder carry your tripod without risking bangs and bruises...an open backpack that keeps your hands free, your tripod protected and weight to a minimum. Whether you want a handle or strap that doesn’t have to be removed from your tripod when you set up a shoot, or whether you need a protective shell to get your equipment safely through baggage claim, we’re pleased to say we’ve got the solution. With innovative technical features, prime materials and first class construction methods, the quality of all our bags and carrying solutions is up to the high standards you expect from Manfrotto.
Manfrotto MBAG80P Highlights...
- Asymmetric tapered shape allows you to store the tripod with the head attached.
- Tripod legs fit comfortably in the narrower end (5") and extra space is allowed for the larger volume of the head at the wider end (6").
- Zip extends down the length of the bag, but also fully opens the top end of the bag.
- Thermoform padding holds the tripod in place in the bag and protects it, especially the head, during transport.
- Innovative design and style; ballistic nylon, zips and other materials used are of top quality.
- Can be hand-carried vertically by the end handle (also useful for storage), or shoulder-carried using the included strap.
- The bag shown is the larger 120P. The 80P is very similar, but does not have the top handle as shown in the image.
(Bogen) Manfrotto Product Number: MBAG80P