Pacific Design Telescope Case for 8" Schmidt-Cassegrain Optical Tube Assembly
A smart addition to your equipment arsenal, a soft carry case offers ease of transportation and protection against bumps and nicks, without the weight and bulk of hard-sided cases. Each Pacific Design case is fully padded on all sides to provide maximum protection of your telescope and equipment. Constructed from 1000 denier nylon for supreme durability, each case is double padded and has a full length zipper for easy access. Hand straps and optional shoulder straps make carrying heavy loads, comfortable. A large accessory pouch means you'll have room for it all.
Pacific Design Carry Case for 8" SCT OTA Features
- Padded case made of heavy-duty, water-resistant nylon with full length zipper and comfortably strong handle straps.
- Designed to store and transport most 8" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope optical tubes that do not have captive fork mount assemblies attached.
- Features large external zippered pouch for storage and transport of telescope accessories.
- Three Year Limited Warranty.
- Internal case dimensions: 21" x 10" x 10"
- Additional Information
SKU PAC-8SCT Manufacturer Pacific Design Case Style Soft Case Cases For... Telescopes - Multi-Brand Die-Cut Foam Included? No Warranty 3 Year Warranty Case Dimensions 21" x 10" x 10"
- Included Items
- Pacific Design Case for 8" SCT Optical Tube Assembly
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsWhat are the external dimensions of this case?? Can I take it as carry-on luggage on a flight travel??Question by: Lucio Navarro on Aug 1, 2016 6:48:00 PMThe padding of this case will add approximately an additional inch and half from the inner dimensions. You are going check with your airline if this will be acceptable as a carry-on. Airline companies have their own policy for carry-on size and it usually different depending if the flight is domestic or international.Answer by: Jonathan Cheek (Admin) on Aug 2, 2016 10:21:00 AM
- Support / Downloads