Pacific Design Soft Carry Case for 14" Schmidt-Cassegrain Optical Tube Assembly
A practical addition to your equipment arsenal, a soft carry case offers ease of transportation and protection against bumps and nicks, without the weight and bulk of hard-sided cases. Each Pacific Design case is fully padded on all sides to provide maximum protection of your telescope and equipment. Sewn from 1000 denier nylon for supreme durability, each case is double padded and has a full length zipper for easy access. Hand straps and optional shoulder straps make carrying heavy loads, comfortable.
Pacific Design Padded Telescope Case for 14" Schmidt-Cassegrain Optical Tube Assembly Features
- Rugged soft case protects your 14" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope tube and makes carrying and storing your scope easy.
- Padded case made of heavy-duty, water-resistant polyester/nylon with zipper and handle straps.
- Designed to store and transport most 14" Schmidt-Cassegrain telescope optical tubes but be sure to check your dimensions!
- Features large external zippered pouch for storage and transport of telescope accessories.
- Case dimensions are: 36" x 19" x 19"
- Additional Information
SKU PAC-14SCT Manufacturer Pacific Design Case Style Soft Case Cases For... Meade Telescopes Die-Cut Foam Included? No Warranty 3 Month Warranty Case Dimensions 36" x 19" x 19"
- Included Items
- Padded Telescope Case for 14" SCT Optical Tube Assembly
- Three Year Limited Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsI have a Meade 12" ACF OTA and would like to buy a case that is a closer fit than the 14" one.
The OTA is 26" long counting the focuser and 14" in diameter.
ThanksQuestion by: mike pigney on Jun 28, 2015 12:16:00 PMUnfortunately, the next soft case size down is for an 11" SCT - too small for your 12" scope. The only case that might be a closer fit is a Pelican 1660 hard case, but that is a lot more expensive than a soft case. Please call us if you have any questions.Answer by: Chris Hendren (Admin) on Jun 29, 2015 5:34:00 PMI have an Astrotech RC-10 with a Robofocus extending its length. I need an internal dimension of 33" to fit the length of the scope. The Pacific Design 14" carry case lists dimensions, but does not specify whether they are external or internal (available for the scope) numbers. Can you pls verify for me? Tnx.
- Support / Downloads