We offer a rugged, soft custom case to fit just about every telescope we stock. And now each is fully padded on all sides to provide maximum protection of your telescope. The 46"x13.5"x18.5" Orion Padded Telescope Case provides a convenient means for transporting and storing your telescope. It'll stay cleaner and last longer, free of dings and scrapes.
Orion 46" x 13.5" x 18.5" (XT8 Dobsonian) Padded Telescope Case
It's made of heavy, water-resistant polyester/nylon material with padding sewn into the inner lining. Full-length zipper allows easy access. Handle straps fit nicely in the hand.
Comfortable to carry, forgiving of bumps and bruises, and more space-efficient than boxy hard cases, This telescope case is a smart buy for any telescope owner. Get yours today! One-year limited warranty.
Orion 46" x 13.5" x 18.5" (XT8 Dobsonian) Padded Telescope Case Features
- Soft padded case protects your telescope and makes transport and storage easy
- Fits optical tube of Orion SkyQuest XT8 Classic Dobsonian, XT8i IntelliScope, and XT8g GoTo Dobsonian reflector telescopes
- Made of heavy, water-resistant polyester/nylon material with padding sewn into the inner case lining
- Full-length zipper allows easy access for quick deployment and repacking of equipment in the field. Handle straps can easily be slung over your shoulder for convenient transport
- Internal case dimensions: 46" L x 13.5" W x 18.5" H
- Additional Information
SKU OR-15174 Manufacturer Orion Case Style Soft Case Cases For... Telescopes - Multi-Brand Die-Cut Foam Included? No Warranty 1 Year Warranty Case Dimensions 47 x 13.5 x 18.5 in.
- Included Items
- Orion 46" x 13.5" x 18.5" Padded Telescope Case
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsDo you offer (or do you know of) a case which can carry both the optical tube and base in one bag, preferably a backpack style case? I need to physically carry both the tube and mount frequently, up and down stairs (e.g. subway). Thanks,
JanaQuestion by: Jana on Dec 5, 2016 9:09:00 PMUnfortunately, there are no case manufacturers that currently make a case in the format you are looking for. The complete scope with accessories would be 4 feet long and ~50 lbs, so it would be a tall order to carry it on and off of subways and up and down stairs. You would have to have a way to secure the tube on the base to keep it from moving around and running into you or other people/objects while you are carrying it.Answer by: Chris Hendren on Dec 6, 2016 3:30:00 PM
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts