TEC 10x60 Baader Vario Finder (Straight Through)
Are you looking for a multi-tasking finderscope? Then look no further. The Baader Planetarium Vario 10X60 Finderscope does it all! Thanks to the Carl Zeiss C-Lens design, this work of art can act as a a high-quality finder, rich field scope, guiding scope or telephoto lens... all rolled into one!
The precise two-element achromatic objective with 60mm aperture, 250mm focal length and widely varied connection options make the Baader Vario the last finderscope you'll ever need. It provides enough back focus for almost all photographic applications and hooks up with either a T2 connection or your 1.25" accessories like diagonals, Amici prisms etc. It only takes a few seconds to switch from a straight telescope to a right angle finder... or even slid on to a photo tripod for even more fun!
The TEC Variant is modified to attach to the TEC bracket style. This simple modification allows it to be used with the TEC equipment and the like.
Baader Planetarium Vario 10X60 Finderscope Features.
- 60mm versatile finder with crisp image, 45 degree field of view and supplied illuminated 25mm crosshair eyepiece
- High image quality with magnification factors up to 120x through the Zeiss C-lens design
- Acts as a 60mm Spotting Scope for rich-field observation with clean, clear image definition
- Hefty guiding scope qualities are well suited for auto guiding applications
- Performs as a high contrast telephoto lens for astronomy and terrestrial imaging
- Focusing with locking ring, 12mm range and additional rear push-focuser with 35mm travel
- T2 and 1.25" eyepiece applications, photo tripod thread and GP-style dovetail rail included
- 45° Amici Prism for correct image orientation and T2 illuminated 25mm crosshair eyepiece included
Manufacturer Product Number: 10X60FINDER