The highly-rated F50 finders are unique, and designed by Stellarvue to provide exceptional performance thanks to the fully multi-coated quality optics. Stellarvue took a lot of customer requests into consideration when designing this finderscope, and are proud to say that you won't find another one like it anywhere else.
Stellarvue 50mm Finder Highlights...
- Stellarvue fully multicoated, doublet objective
- A 1.25" non-rotating helical focuser with rubber grip. Other conventional 1.25" eyepieces may be used with this finder
- A high quality fully multicoated eyepiece with large eye lens, generous eye relief and a 50º field of view.
- Cross hair reticle. Both the eyepiece and the reticle may be focused independently.
- Now you can add the Rigel Pulse Guide Illuminator directly to the included eyepiece.
About the Stellarvue F50W3 Finder...
This is the straight through version of the Stellarvue F50W2 finderscope. The F50W3 finder features the same 1 1/4" helical focuser as the F50W2 mounted in line with the light cone, eliminating the correct image erecting prism. This gives you the sharpest image and straight through viewing. It comes with Stellarvue's standard 50º 23mm fully multicoated crosshair eyepiece. This eyepiece has a focusing crosshair reticle and may be used with an illuminator. This finderscope weighs only 17 1/2 ounces with eyepiece.
- Additional Information
SKU SV-F50W3 Manufacturer Stellarvue Warranty 2 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- Stellarvue 50mm Finderscope in White
- 23mm Reticle Eyepiece
- 1.25" Helical Focuser
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsSo this is a correct image straight through finder? Are there any better photos of this unit that can be sent to me or posted here?
AbrahamQuestion by: abraham shadbeh on Jul 9, 2015 12:16:00 AMUnfortunately, not. This 50mm finder produces an upside down and reversed image like other 50mm straight through finders. Higher resolution images can be found on the manufacturer's site at http://www.stellarvue.com/stellarvue-50-mm-photographic-guide-scope/.Answer by: Chris Hendren on Jul 9, 2015 2:17:00 PM
- Support / Downloads