Baader 10x60 Vario Finder with Officina Stellare Mounting
When you buy the Baader 10 x 60 Vario Finderscope at the same time you order an Officina Stellare telescope, they will mount the proper base plate on your OTA at the factory. Now, here's some information on the very versatile Baader 10x60 Vario finderscope:
The Baader Vario finderscope, with its precise two-element achromatic 60mm objective, 250mm focal length and widely varied connection options, is the last finderscope you'll ever need. It provides enough back focus for almost all photographic applications and accepts either a T2 connection or your 1.25" accessories like diagonals, Amici prisms etc. It only takes a few seconds to switch from a straight telescope to a right angle finder.
Baader Planetarium Vario 10X60 Finderscope Features.
- 60mm versatile finder with crisp image, 45 degree field of view and supplied illuminated 25mm crosshair eyepiece
- High image quality with magnification factors up to 120x through the Zeiss C-lens design
- Acts as a 60mm Spotting Scope for rich-field observation with clean, clear image definition
- Hefty guiding scope qualities are well suited for auto guiding applications
- Performs as a high contrast telephoto lens for astronomy and terrestrial imaging
- Excellent "Grab and Go" refractor telescope with photo tripod adapter (included)
- Focusing with locking ring, 12mm range and additional rear push-focuser with 35mm travel
- T2 and 1.25" eyepiece applications, photo tripod thread and GP-style dovetail rail included
- 45° Amici Prism for correct image orientation and T2 illuminated 25mm crosshair eyepiece included
- Additional Information
SKU OF-VARIOFINDER Manufacturer Officina Stellare
- Included Items
- Baader Vario 10X60 Finderscope
- Locking Ring
- T2 and 1.25" Connections
- 45 degree Amici Prism
- 25mm Illuminated Crosshair Eyepiece
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads