Astro-Physics 10x60 Vario Finder w/Quick Release Bracket, 45 Degee Prism, 25mm Illuminated Eyepiece
The Vario Finder system is produced for AstroPhysics by Baader Planetarium. The 10x60 Vario Finder utilizes a high quality 2-element Zeiss designed objective and an interchangeable T-2 accessory system that will allow the included 45° prism to be switched with user-provided 90° prisms, or used in a straight-through configuration. Because of the exceptional quality of the optics, this finder will also be able to be used as a guide scope employing a variety of new 3rd party guide cameras.
Astro-Physics 10x60 Vario Finder Features...
- High quality coated 61mm f/4 objective (250 mm focal length) Coarse focusing is provided by the sliding draw tube (35 mm travel), and fine focusing is performed using the threaded objective cell with lens-locking ring (12 mm travel).
- 1 ¼” brass clamp ring with 3 thumb screws for interchangeable eyepieces and accessories
- 45° erecting prism with 1 ¼” nosepiece and T-2 thread
- 25mm eyepiece with variable brightness illuminated measuring reticle
- Retractable dew shield
- Additional Information
SKU AP-1060VQ Manufacturer Astro-Physics
- Included Items
- Astro-Physics 10x60 Vario Finder w/Quick Release Bracket, 45 Degee Prism, 25mm Illuminated Eyepiece
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads