Orion 1.25" Mirror Star Diagonal
Many observers prefer to use a good-quality mirror diagonal instead of a prism diagonal with their telescope systems. Consider the Orion Mirror Star diagonal! The mirror in this 90º diagonal is meticulously polished to yield maximum performance. The housing is made of black-anodized aluminum, and the barrel is internally blackened.
The Orion Mirror Star Diagonal renders images that are right-side up and reversed left to right (therefore, not recommended for terrestrial observing). Diagonals are not recommended for use in reflector telescopes.
Orion 1.25" Mirror Star Diagonal Features
- The precision flat mirror in this 90° diagonal is meticulously polished to yield excellent performance
- Anodized aluminum housings are internally blackened for high contrast views free of glare
- Fits 1.25" telescope focusers, accepts 1.25" eyepieces
- Enhanced Aluminum mirror coatings yield 97% reflectivity for bright clear views
- Includes dustcaps for storage
Orion Product Number: 8879