Technical Innovations Wireless Davis Weather Station
Introducing the first weather station in its price range to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio to transmit and receive data up to 1000' (300 m) line of sight. That's over three football fields in length—and three times farther than competing stations!
Sensor suite is solar powered. Electronic components are housed in a weather-resistant shelter. Console may be powered using the included AC-power adapter or with three C batteries (not included). Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m). Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
The Technical Innovations / Davis Weather Station integrated sensor suite combines rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer in one package. This makes setup easier than ever and provides increased reliability and performance. The WeatherLink software connects directly through DDW with dome interlocks. Includes Vantage Pro2 console/receiver, integrated sensor suite (ISS), and mounting hardware. ISS includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, and 40' (12 m) anemometer. Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in standard radiation shield. Solar power unit included.
Technical Innovations Wireless Davis Weather Station Features
- Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in our standard radiation shield.
- Wireless range is up to 1000' (300 m) outdoors, line of sight. Typical range through walls under most conditions is 200' to 400' (60 to 120 m). Add wireless repeaters for distances up to 1.7 miles (2.7 km).
- Quick view icons show the forecast at a glance—sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rain or snow—while a moving ticker-tape display gives more details.
- Integrated sensor suite combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer into one package—making setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability.
- For improved accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a radiation shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
Technical Innovations Product Number: WEA2
To save on added expenses, this product will be drop shipped from the manufacturer. Shipping costs listed here are estimates only and an accurate figure will be given to you at the time of your order. Thank you!
- Additional Information
SKU TT-WEA2 Manufacturer Technical Innovations
- Included Items
- Vantage Pro2 Console
- Integrated Sensor Suite:
- Rain Collector
- Temperature Sensor
- Humidity Sensor
- Anemometer Cable
- Radiation Shield
- Solar Cell
- Battery Compartment (Batteries not included)
- Wireless Connection
- Mounting Hardware
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsDoes the anemometer display continuous wind speed, so that instantaneous reading of wind gusts are seen, or does it only report wind speed every 5 seconds or longer. I want to see the wind speed as it happens continuously.
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts