Technical Innovations Cabled Davis Observatory Weather Station
Introducing the first weather station in its price range to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio to transmit and receive data up to 1000' (300 m) line of sight. That's over three football fields in length—and three times farther than competing stations!
The Technical Innovations / Davis Weather Station integrated sensor suite combines rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer in one package. This makes setup easier than ever and provides increased reliability and performance. The WeatherLink software connects directly through DDW with dome interlocks.
These Technical Innovations / Davis Weather Stations are the first and only weather stations in their price range to use frequency hopping spread spectrum radio technology. Vantage Pro2 can transmit and receive data up to 1000' (300 m) line of sight. At the same time they've kept all the features that have made Vantage Pro famous. You'll get highs and lows (and/or totals or averages) for virtually all weather variables for the past 24 days, months, or years, and your own local forecast—all without a PC.
The Technical Innovations / Davis Weather Station package includes Vantage Pro2 console, integrated sensor suite, mounting hardware, and AC-power adapter. Integrated sensor suite includes rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, anemometer, and 40' (12 m) anemometer cable. A 100' (30 m) cable connects the sensor suite to the console.
Technical Innovations Cabled Davis Observatory Weather Station Features
- Temperature and humidity sensors are enclosed in our standard radiation shield.
- The cabled version runs from the outdoor sensor suite to the console inside.
- Quick view icons show the forecast at a glance—sunny, partly sunny, cloudy, rain or snow—while a moving ticker-tape display gives more details.
- Integrated sensor suite combines our rain collector, temperature and humidity sensors, and anemometer into one package—making setup easier than ever and improving performance and reliability.
- For improved accuracy, temperature and humidity sensors are housed inside a radiation shield. The shield protects against solar radiation and other sources of radiated and reflected heat.
Technical Innovations Product Number: WEA1
To save on added expenses, this product will be drop shipped from the manufacturer. Shipping costs listed here are estimates only and an accurate figure will be given to you at the time of your order. Thank you!