Pier Tech Tele-Station 3 Roll-Off Roof
The Tele-Station 3 is designed for mounting to an existing building structure. If you would like to build your own observatory walls, but have difficulty with the roll-off roof portion, this is the option for you. We will supply the roof and roll-off assembly as a complete package. All you have to do is bolt it to your existing structure.
The Tele-Station 3 can also be mounted to a home roof for converting a loft or attic into an observatory. It is shipped in wall and roof sections, ready for assembly. Estimated assembly time is 3 hours.
Pier Tech Tele-Station 3 Roll-Off Roof Features
- Unique roof design. Aluminum roof comes in 5 sections, and has overlapping seams for a complete waterproof design
- No permanent roller track supports, Pier Tech observatories have extendable track supports that roll out with the roof making it more aesthetically pleasing.
- Roof is white for low heat absorption.
- The Tele-Station can be operated as a fully remote observatory system with the PT2 or PT3 along with Auto-Telestation Software from up to 200 feet away.
- Unlike a dome, the Tele-Station does not require complex motors and electronics to move the roof as the telescope follows the sky.
Pier Tech Product Number: TS3-9X
Customer Note: This Tele-Station 3 roll-off roof and assembly will fit an opening or building with a 9' X 9' inside diameter. Considerations you will want to ponder include the addition of the remote software package and/or the roof motor/controller, as well as the color of your Tele-Station. Look at the chart below and, when you place your order, make sure to let your salesperson know. Shipping charges will be calculated for you once all your options have been decided. Your Tele-Station will come by truck, but of course charges depend on your location and the size of the crate needed. Pier-Tech requires a 50% deposit at the time of order, and the balance will be due before shipment. Normal wait time is 90 days from date of order, but we will let you know a more exact timeframe once your order is ready to be placed with the manufacturer. That about does it! If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us. Thanks!