Now get on with your observing fast and easy with the Orion Sky View Pro Polar Alignment Scope! This nifty polar axis alignment feature is compatible with the Celestron CG-5 mount, too...in fact, it works great!
Orion Sky View Pro Polar Alignment Scope
When polar alignment is critical, you need the Orion Sky View Pro Polar Alignment Scope. Viewing at high magnification, or using your telescope for astrophotography makes polar alignment a necessity and Orion makes it easy. Just thread the Orion 7330 Polar Scope right into your mount and check the imprinted reticule for fast, accurate alignment. Comes complete with instructions!
Orion Sky View Pro Polar Alignment Scope Features
- Handy scope makes polar-aligning the SkyView Pro equatorial telescope mount a cinch
- Built-in reticle pattern includes Big Dipper and a target-spot for Polaris - just place Polaris in the circle and you're mount is all set for manual or motorized tracking!
- Easy installation - Polar-Axis Finder Scope threads directly into SkyView Pro mount housing along R.A. (right-ascension) axis
- Quick polar-alignment gives you more time to enjoy the view at the telescope eyepiece
- Ensures accurate tracking and slow-motion control for your SkyView Pro telescope mount
- Additional Information
SKU OR-7330 Manufacturer Orion Warranty Orion Limited Warranty
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Polar Scope
1= Houston, We Have a Problem & 5= It's Out of This World
- Included Items
- Polar Alignment Scope
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Erich43 on Mar 12, 2014 4:19:23 PM
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts