Improve the pointing accuracy of your initial star alignments by plugging this 16 Channel GPS module into any non-GPS Celestron telescope's drive base port. The SkySync will automatically download the exact time, date longitude and latitude from the nearest global positioning satellite.
Celestron SkySync GPS Accessory
Celestron SkySync GPS Accessory Features
- Compatible with all non-GPS Celestron computerized telescopes
- Plugs into your telescope's hand control or auxiliary port
- Links up and automatically downloads information from orbiting global positioning satellites
- Kit includes SkySync GPS Accessory and two mounting strapsCelestron Product Number: 93969
- Additional Information
SKU CE-93969 UPC Code 050234939690 Manufacturer Celestron Warranty 2 Year Warranty
Customer Reviews 1 item(s)
- Great for this Newbie
This GPS really helps me align more quickly and accurately. I use it with the AVX mount.
1= Houston, We Have a Problem & 5= It's Out of This World
- Included Items
- Celestron SkySync GPS Accessory
- Mounting Straps
- Celestron Accessories One Year Limited Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsCan I use this on an evolution Celestron also using skysense?
I.e. Turn on scope and walk away self align?Question by: Marc rubin on Jan 15, 2017 6:36:00 PMAccording to the manufacturer, you do not need a GPS for StarSense to work automatically. His is what Celestron says:
StarSense does not contain an internal GPS and does not rely on GPS for alignment, so there is no need for an external GPS accessory.Answer by: Chris Hendren on Jan 16, 2017 9:24:00 AM
- Support / Downloads