BKA Phottix TR-90 N10 Timer Remote
The well-known and inexpensive Phottix TR-90 N10 Timer Remote serves as a replacement for the Nikon MC-DC2 Multi-Function Remote Cord. Functions supported include a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer and an exposure count setting element. Combine these operations for time-lapse photography or creative effects. The TR-90 also serves as a simple trigger application and can initiate the bulb function on compatible cameras. Manufactured from superior quality parts for durability in a lightweight package.
Phottix TR-90 N10 Timer Remote Features...
- Interval timer
- Long-exposure timer
- Exposure count setting
Phottix TR-90 N10 Timer Remote Specifications...
- Timer delay: 0s to 99:59:59s in 1 sec intervals
- Exposure time: 0s to 99:59:59s in 1 sec intervals
- Interval: 1s to 99:59:59s in 1 sec intervals
- Number of shots: 1 to 399
- Power: (2) AAA 1.5V batteries
- Battery lifetime: 60 days of continued usage
- Operating temperature: -20℃ to +50℃
- Dimensions: 155 mm x 40 mm x 18 mm (6.1" x 1.6" x 0.7")
- Cord length: 850 mm (33.5")
- Socket version: N10
- Weight: 5.3 oz.
BKA Product Number: PH18330