Starlight Xpress CoStar CMOS Autoguider
The Starlight Xpress CoStar CMOS Autoguider is a sensitive USB2.0 guiding camera in a miniature package. Mono Cmos imager with 1304 x 1024 pixels, USB powered, Opto-Isolated control outputs. The Starlight Xpress CoStar CMOS Autoguider is as small as a 1.25" eyepiece and weighs much less! Works very well as a guider camera. It doesn't need to connect through an SXV camera, but requires power via USB and must be plugged into a computer for guide-corrections to be calculated.
Starlight Xpress CoStar CMOS Autoguider Features
- Imager type: Aptina MT9M001 mono cmos chip with low dark current and anti-blooming.
- Full resolution Pixel data: Pixel size: 5.2uM x 5.2uM, Image format: 1304 x 1024 pixels
- Image area: 6.66mm (Horizontal) x 5.32mm (Vertical).
- Spectral Response: QE max at 620nM (~65%), 35% at 400nM and 770nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 40 electrons RMS - typically only 20 electrons.
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 1000x.
- Dark current: Dark frame saturation time greater than 10 minutes. Less than 1 electrons/second @ + 10C ambient.
- Data format: 10 bits.
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 0.1 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0.
- Power requirements: USB powered.
- Cooling system: Ambient air cooling.
- Size: 32 x 60mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 25 x 0.75mm 'C mount' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear.
- Weight: approx. 45g.
Starlight Xpress Product Number: COSTAR