Starlight Xpress Superstar Autoguider - Monochrome
Say hello to the Starlight Xpress Superstar! It's a high resolution, sensitive USB2.0 guide camera in a miniature package. The Starlight Xpress Superstar Autoguider employs a SuperHAD CCD with 1392 x 1040 pixels, USB powered, Opto-Isolated control outputs. It's as small as a 1.25" eyepiece and weighs much less! Although the Starlight Xpress Superstar Autoguider is primarily intended as a high performance guider, it makes a superb electronic finder and planetary imaging camera!
Starlight Xpress Superstar Autoguider Features
- CCD type: ICX205AL Sony SuperHAD interline CCD with low dark current and vertical anti-blooming.
- CCD Full resolution Pixel data: Pixel size: 4.65uM x 4.65uM, Image format: 1392 x 1040 pixels
- CCD Image area: 6.4mm (Horizontal) x 4.75mm (Vertical).
- CCD quality: Grade 1
- Spectral Response: QE max at 620nM (~60%), 30% at 400nM and 720nM.
- Readout Noise: Less than 10 electrons RMS - typically only 7 electrons.
- Full-well capacity: Greater than 20,000 e- (unbinned)
- Anti-blooming: Overload margin greater than 1000x.
- Dark current: Dark frame saturation time greater than 1 hour. Less than 0.1 electrons/second @ + 10C ambient.
- Data format: 16 bits.
- System gain: 0.3 electrons per ADU
- Computer Interface: Built-in USB 2.0 compatible interface.
- Image download time: Typically 0.6 seconds at full resolution using USB 2.0.
- Power requirements: USB powered.
- Cooling system: Ambient air cooling.
- Size: 32 x 72mm black anodised aluminium barrel with 25 x 0.75mm 'C mount' thread at the CCD window end & input/output plugs at rear.
- Weight: approx. 50g.
Starlight Xpress Product Number: SUPERSTAR
- Additional Information
SKU SX-SUPERSTAR Manufacturer Starlight Xpress Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- Starlight Xpress Superstar Autoguider - Monochrome
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads