Eliminate the need to have a laptop in the field with the Celestron NexGuide. This stand alone guider features a large 5.6mm x 4.7 mm Sony CCD chip and auto calibration of each axis as well as automatically set guide rate parameters.
Celestron NexGuide Autoguider
The included battery pack makes it even more field-friendly. The NexGuide also includes a 9-button hand control unit for easy menu navigation and a standard 1.25" ring for wide arrange of accessory compatibility.
Celestron NexGuide Autoguider Features
- Stand-Alone autoguider eliminates the need for a laptop computer
- Sensitive CCD sensor allows you to track on fainter stars
- Larger chip provides more area for locating and keeping guide star on chip
- Automatic calibration of each axis in addition to automatically setting guide rate parameters
- Battery pack provides free and unrestricted use in the field
- Standard ring allows you to use any 1.25" eyepiece for centering and focusing
- 9-Button hand control allows quicker access to navigate menus
- Sony CCD Sensor - Chip size: 5.6mm x 4.7 mm - Pixel Size: 9.6u x 7.5u
- Extermal Power Supply - 4 D-cell batteries (not included) or optional DC power supply
- Additional Information
SKU UT-9267 UPC Code 050234937139 Manufacturer Used Equipment Warranty 90 Day - Covered by OPT
- Included Items
- Celestron NexGuide Autoguider
- Hand Control
- Battery Pack
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads