William Optics Adjustable FLT Flattener - 2015 Version
Designed and CNC machined for refractors with f/6 to f/7.5 focal ratios such as William Optics FLT telescope models as well as GT102 and other APO refractors, this innovative new high quality adjustable flattener is essential for performing refractor astrophotography.
William Optics FLT Flattener Features...
- Covers full size DSLR cameras with a 50mm clear lens aperture.
- STM coated with an exquisite doublet air spaced design
- Entirely constructed using the highest quality Ohara optical glasses
- 1x flattener power with no reduction
- 45mm for completely illuminated imaging circle
- Stunning William Optics anodized finish
- Anti-reflective threaded and blackened internal surfaces
- Both sides include protective covers
Easy to Use
- Accepts any standard T-ring for your camera (thread size M48x0.75)
- Works with FLT98, FLT110, FLT132, GT102 (with 3" focuser) and several other refractor models with focuser M92x1.0 thread.
William Optics Product Number: P-FLAT68II
- Additional Information
SKU WO-P-FLAT68II Manufacturer William Optics Barrel Size Thread-on Warranty 2 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- William Optics FLT Adjustable Flattener - 2015 Version
- Protective Covers
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts