Baader Planetarium 2"/ 1.25" Pushfix Low-Profile Reducer
This Baader Pushfix Reducer is the ideal low-profile 2"/ 1.25" reducer for the Newtonian and SCT Steeltrack focusers. It contains many exclusive features not seen in other reducers.
- The Pushfix preserves valuable back-focus by taking up only 1mm of height when connected to Newtonian and SCT Steeltrack Focusers.
- Eyepieces are protected from damage by a bronze compression ring.
- Threaded for 2" filters.
- Special three method clamping:
- Standard knurled thumbscrew fits inside the attached Steeltrack focuser recess to maintain an ultra-low 1mm profile.
- Semi-permanently attach the reducer to a 1.25" eyepiece by tightening recessed setscrews onto the compression ring, changing it to a 2" eyepiece.
- The three recessed round-head nylon set screws can be altered so that they to put only light stress on 1.25" eyepiece barrels, allowing them to be easily pushed into the reducer and held by friction.
Baader Planetarium Product Number: T2-15A
- Additional Information
SKU BA-T2-15A Manufacturer Baader Barrel Size 2"-1.25" Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- Baader 2"/ 1.25" Pushfix Low-Profile Reducer
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads