Optec Alnitak Flat-Man L for 8" to 12.5" OTAs
The Flat-Man L is the big brother of the Flat-Man, for telescopes in the 8"-12.5″ range. The Flat-Man L uses the same electroluminescent technology, and can either be manually placed on the vertical OTA or hung perpendicular (using one of the #6-32 cover screw holes) to the OTA’s park position for flat field imaging. Windows XP software will light and control the brightness of the Flat-Man L. Comes with USB cable and power supply. The Flat-Man L is an affordable means to achieve excellent flat fields.
Optec Alnitak Flat-Man L for 8" to 12.5" OTAs Specifications...
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Uniformity of illumination: <1% deviation from uniformity
- Power requirements: 12VDC provided by included power supply with 5.5/2.1 ID coaxial plug, center +
- USB 1.1 or 2.0
- Operating systems: Windows XP or Vista
- Minimum OTA/dewshield OD: None
- Maximum OTA/dewshield OD: 14"
Optec Product Number: 19058
- Additional Information
SKU OP-19058 Manufacturer Optec Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- Optec Alnitak Flat-Man L for 8" to 12.5" OTAs
- USB Cable
- Power Supply
- Windows Software
- One Year Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Domenic on Oct 1, 2015 10:10:00 PM
- Support / Downloads