Teleskop Service 20.5 mm - 30 mm Variable Extension Tube
This T2 (M42 x 0.75) variable extension tube consists of three parts:
- The base with deep male T2 threads
- A small counter ring with knurled edges for locking the chosen extension in place
- A section with Female T2 threads
The Teleskop Service T2 Variable Extension allows you to fine tune the focusing distance when using field flatteners or focal reducers. The minimum length of the variable extension is 20.5 mm, and the maximum is 30 mm. You can make fine adjustments between these two points as necessary for your set-up. The thread is M42 x 0.75, which is internationally used for T2 accessories.
- Additional Information
SKU TS-TST2VVAR Manufacturer Teleskop Service
- Included Items
- Extension base with deep male M42 threads
- A small counter ring with knurled edges
- A section with Female M42 threads
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads