TeleVue FocusMaster Computer Interface
The Televue Focusmaster™ is the link necessary for computer readout and control of Tele Vue’s Digital Indicator Kit and Focusmate Driver. Focusmaster was designed to be easy and convenient to use, from its in-line connectors which allow easy draping of cables, to the TVFocusPlus display/control software. Focusmaster is compatible with ASCOM compliant focusing software.
Focusmaster Hardware Features Include...
- USB (cable included) port to connect to your computer. As your computer supplies power through the USB, no extra power cable / source is necessary.
- RS-232 port to connect to Tele Vue’s Digital Indicator.
- RJ22 port to connect to Tele Vue's Focusmate Driver.
- Red/green status LED.
TVFocusPlus is the software designed to work with Tele Vue's Focusmaster™.
TVFocusPlus Software Features Include...
- Continuous or momentary position readout.
- Preset positions (saved between sessions) are handy if you use various filters that change the point of best focus or even swap non-parfocal eyepieces. Yellow and green indicators when you are approaching or have achieved a preset focus position.
- Zero reset allows you to zero the indicator at any point.
- Continuous or momentary motor motion in both directions.
- Full-control over motor speed.
- Night-vision mode.
Focusmaster System Requirements...
- Tele Vue Focusmate and Tele Vue Focusmate Driver installed on telescope
- Windows 98SE/Me/NT/2000/XP or greater operating system
- Free USB port
TVFocusPlus Computer Software Installation...
Usage instructions for the free TVFocusPlus software are included with the Focusmaster computer interface.
The install program is contained in a self-extracting archive file. It must be (1) downloaded and (2) the install files extracted before the (3) TVFocusPlus install can run. Just follow the simple steps below.
- Select [Open] or [Run] button on download dialog to begin download and extraction, or...
- Select [Save] button to download achieve to a local computer folder; then manually click achieve to begin the extraction.
2. In self-extractor dialog:
- Select [Browse] button to locate an easy-to-remember folder to extract the install files to (or do nothing and accept the default 'Unzip to folder').
- Select [Unzip] button to extract the setup program to that folder.
- You will receive a confirmation if the files extracted successfully.
3. In the extracted-to folder:
- Execute setup.exe and the program will then install and register itself.
- You can delete the install files in the download folder after install.
TeleVue Product Number: FMU-2319
- Additional Information
SKU TE-FMU-2319 Manufacturer Tele Vue Focuser or Mask Size 2" Drawtube Focus Control Motorized Warranty 5 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- TeleVue FocusMaster Computer Interface
- RS-232 Port
- JR22 Port
- USB Cable
- LED Status Light
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts