Starlight Instruments Takahashi E180/Mewlon Micro Pinion Assembly
This Starlight Instruments Micro Pinion Assembly is made for the Takahashi Epsilon 180 and the Mewlon Cassegrain telescopes. This installation improves the performance of the telescope by allowing precision focusing, pioneered by Starlight Instruments. Starlight has been making and perfecting the fine focus mechanisms for their focusers for 15 years and has gained a reputation for producing products of unparalleled precision and quality. Don’t settle for anything but a Feather TouchTouch®!
Starlight Instruments Takahashi E180/Mewlon Micro Pinion Assembly Highlights
- Standard Features of the Feather Touch Micro Focuser
- Ultra-smooth coarse/fine focus knobs (10:1 Ratio)
- Redesigned Hardened Stainless Steel reduction assembly for improved reliability and toughness
- Black anodized aluminum Pinion Housing beautifully designed, machined and laser engraved
- Large coarse anodized aluminum focus knobs with machined knurled diameter for superior feel and gripping action
- Composite anodized aluminum fine focus knob for superior inertial feel Anodized aluminum fine focus knob
- Ultra-Low backlash system for accurate control
- Easy to install and adjustable for reliable and optimum performance
- Additional Information
SKU SI-MPATAK27E180 Manufacturer Starlight Instruments Focuser Design Feathertouch Focus Control Manual Warranty Lifetime Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads