EV3RM Event Horizon 2" Motorized Crayford Telescope Focuser - Refractor
The Event Horizon Focuser (EV) is a low-profile, friction-drive focuser designed for both the amateur and professional market. Zero image shift and zero backlash makes it fantastic for visual and photographic work and a must for CCD imaging. The modular design makes changes and upgrades extremely easy to accomplish. Add Smart Focus or Digital Readout (DRO) for the ultimate focusing system. The EV is truly a masterpiece of engineering and workmanship that you will be proud to own for years to come.
The Event Horizon EV-3RM is a 2" black-anodized aluminum motorized focuser with knurled knobs. The focuser lifts up to 4 pounds. Manual control is over 1½ times finer than most rack-and-pinion focusers.
The Refractor version (EV-3RM) mounts in many refractors having one of two different inside diameters of approximately 3.5" and 3.75". The following is a partial list of refractors that should accept the focuser:
- Celestron C4-R
- Celestron C6-R
- Celestron C6-RGT
- Celestron Firstscope 102
- Orion AstroView 100 EQ / 120ST EQ
- Orion SkyView Pro 120
- Synta / Sky-Watcher (Pro Computerized) 100ED-EQ5P
- Synta / Sky-Watcher (Pro Computerized) 120ED-EQ5P
- Synta / Sky-Watcher (Pro Computerized) 120AR-EQ5P
- Synta / Sky-Watcher (Pro Computerized) 150AR-EQ5P
- Synta / Sky-Watcher (Pro Manual) 102AR-EQ5M
- Synta / Sky-Watcher (Pro Refractor OTAs) P80 ED-APO
- Synta / Sky-Watcher (Pro Refractor OTAs) P100 ED-APO
- Synta / Sky-Watcher (Pro Refractor OTAs) P120 ED-APO
EV3RM Event Horizon 2" Crayford Telescope Focuser - Refractor Features
- Your choice of plastic or brass locking screw for different locking characteristic.
- Brass clamping rings hold eyepieces and equipment without scratching.
- Low profile with no unsightly springs.
- Zero image shift and zero backlash.
- 48mm threads on 1-1/4" adapters.
- Miniature light-weight, high-torque motor the size of an AA battery (motorized version).
- Small slender hand control (motorized version).
- Transition between motorized and manual focusing with the twist of a thumbscrew (motorized version).
- Modular design makes purchasing and installing options and upgrades a snap.
Jim's Mobile Product Number: EV3RM