William Optics 1.25" Dura Bright Carbon Fiber Dielectric Diagonal
Introducing the new William Optics Dura-Bright diagonal - a dramatic step forward in the evolution of mirror diagonals! This 90° 1.25" mirror-type star diagonal has a Dura-Bright thick mirror and dielectric mirror coatings for 99% reflectivity which provides higher contrast and resolution during critical planetary, lunar and binary star observations.
Dura-Bright features 100% real carbon fiber side plates that add that touch of class your scope deserves.
The William Optics 1.25" Dura-Bright Diagonal was designed with several unique features to provide optimum performance and years of use.
Top-Notch Performance and Brightness
- Dielectric coating allows 99% reflectivity.
- High precision 12mm thick mirror substrate flat for optimal image stability.
- Polished to 1/12th wave accuracy.
- Accurate design guarantees constant alignment. No further alignment needed.
- Lock screw for eyepiece/ adapter.
- Big, knurled thumbscrews are easy to turn even with gloves on.
- Threaded for 1.25" Filters.
- Patented, elegant design.
- High-quality machining out of the best aluminum.
- Internal anti-reflection baffling for highest contrast.
- Real Carbon Fiber side plates.
- Compression rings (both on diagonal and adapter) to prevent barrels from marring.
- Internal safety stop prevents 2" barrels from hitting the mirror.
- Designed for high-end scopes.
William Optics Product Number: D-125D-C-DB
- Additional Information
SKU WO-D-125D-C-DB Diagonal Type 90º Erect Image Diagonal Size 1.25" Manufacturer William Optics Warranty 2 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- William Optics 1.25" Dura Bright Carbon Fiber Dielectric Diagonal
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsI'm looking for a 90* diag. that is correct up and down and left to right. (no reversing) Is this a good choice? thanksQuestion by: Ming on Jul 20, 2014 3:41:07 PMUnfortunately, no. All 90 degree diagonals that use front surface dielectric mirrors only correct for 1 axis - usually up and down - and leave the other axis reversed, and most prisms also only correct for 1 axis. You would need an Amici Prism, of which only Baader currently sells one at the moment.Answer by: Chris (Admin) on Jul 21, 2014 4:35:53 AM
- Support / Downloads