Xagyl USB Direct Interface Cable For HEQ5/Sirius
This Xagyl USB Cable is designed to interface a PC or laptop directly to the latest generation of Synta HEQ-5 mounts which use the SynScan handcontroller. These also include the Orion Sirius EQ-G.
The cable replaces the factory hand controller and allows direct control of the mount's stepper motors.
Please note that this cable terminates with an RJ45 connector and will not interface to the EQ6 mount. The EQDIR-HEQ5 is not required to connect the Synta HEQ5 and the Orion Sirius mounts.
Xagyl USB Direct Interface Cable Features...
- Finer control over your mount than the Synscan hand controller
- Consistent port numbering, regardless of the USB port used
- Replaces a damaged or lost Synscan controller at a fraction of the cost
- Works with all ASCOM compatible software
Manufacturer Product Number: EQDIR-USB-2
- Additional Information
SKU XA-EQDIR-USB-2 Manufacturer Xagyl
- Included Items
- Xagyl USB Direct Interface Cable For HEQ5/Sirius
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads