Xagyl USB Direct Interface Cable For EQ6/Atlas
The Xagyl USB Direct Interface Cable is designed to interface a PC or laptop directly to the latest generation of Synta EQ-6 mounts which use the SynScan hand controller. These also include the Orion Atlas EQ-G.
The cable replaces the factory hand controller and allows direct control of the mount's stepper motors.
Please note that an additional adapter (EQDIR-HEQ5) can be used to convert to the RJ45 connector used on the Synta HEQ5 and the Orion Sirius mounts.
Xagyl USB Direct Interface Cable Features...
- Finer control over your mount than the Synscan hand controller
- Consistent port numbering, regardless of the USB port used
- Replaces a damaged or lost Synscan controller at a fraction of the cost
- Works with all ASCOM compatible software
Manufacturer Product Number: EQDIR-USB
- Additional Information
SKU XA-EQDIR-USB Manufacturer Xagyl
- Included Items
- Xagyl USB Direct Interface Cable For EQ6/Atlas
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads