The Pelican #1610 Case - Black
Are you looking for a telescope case that's watertight, crushproof, and dust proof? Then you need to consider the Pelican case for many more reasons. From its strong, light weight, open cell core with solid wall design to the O-ring seals and automatic pressure equalization features, this rugged case was built to last an eternity.
Keeping your telescope equipment safe and secure is what you're after... And Pelican Cases deliver. The molded handle is part of the case itself, and then rubberized for a no-slip grip. While the double throw latches are easy to open, there's nothing easy about their stainless steel reinforcement and padlock protectors. Inside you'll find a two level, pick and pluck dense foam lining that you customize to fit your telescope and accessories.
This case has another feature you will love: It has 2 stainless steel ball bearing wheels on one end, and a retractable handle mechanism on the other end. So, you can roll your items in this case for easier transportation!
Worried about taking your telescope equipment outdoors? Not any more. Not only does the Pelican case protect from moisture, dust and more... But withstands temperatures from -40°F to 210°F. It will even float almost 75 pounds! Most manufacturers offer a one year warranty... Not Pelican. It's for a lifetime! All this and affordable, too. How many telescope cases can say that? There's a Pelican case size to fit your every need!
The Pelican #1610 Case Features
- Easy-open Double Throw latches.
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight.
- O-ring seal and Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve.
- Comfortable rubber over-molded handle.
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors.
- 2 Wheels and a retractable handle.
- 2 level Pick 'N' Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam.
- Exterior Dimensions (L x W x D): 24.83" x 19.69" x 11.88" (63cm x 50cm x 30.2cm)
- Interior Dimensions (L x W x D): 21.78" x 16.69" x 10.62" (55.3cm x 42.4cm x 27cm)
- Lid Depth: 2.05" (5.2cm) - Bottom Depth: 8.57" (21.8cm) - Total Depth: 10.62" (27cm)
- Weight w/Foam: 22.3 lbs. (10.12 kg) - Weight w/o Foam: 19.5 lbs. (8.85 kg)
- Buoyancy Max: 119.93 lbs. (54.4 kg) and Temperature Range: -40°F to 210°F (-40°C to 99°C)
This Pelican Case is Charcoal / Black. Grey / Silver is also available.
Pelican Product Number: 1610B
Customer Note: Equipment shown inside case is not included. Shown for illustration, only!
- Additional Information
SKU BK-PL-1610B Manufacturer Pelican Case Style Hard Case Cases For... Multiple Accessories Die-Cut Foam Included? Yes Warranty Lifetime Warranty Case Dimensions 21.78" x 16.69" x 10.62"
- Included Items
- Pelican #1610 Case in Charcoal Black
- Pick and Pluck Foam Interior
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsQuestion by: hivelink on Jan 6, 2015 12:45:51 AMThe Pelican 1610 case is too small to hold the Nexstar 8SE. The correct size case is either the Pelican 1650 case http://www.optcorp.com/pelican-1650b-hard-case-with-foam-black.html or the Celestron 94004 rolling case with handle http://www.optcorp.com/celestron-carrying-case-for-nexstar-8-or-9-25inch-11inch-otas.html.Answer by: Chris (Admin) on Jan 6, 2015 4:58:04 AM
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts