If you're like us, when you observe with your telescope you use a few favorite eyepieces, a Barlow lens, maybe some filters, and a red flashlight to see what you're doing. Trouble is, it's not very convenient fumbling around in the tripod's accessory tray to find these things. And your observing table is almost never within arm's reach of the telescope's eyepiece. That's where the Orion Waist Case Accessory Holder comes in. It keeps all your often-used accessories literally "on you", organized, protected, and within easy reach.
Orion Waist Case Accessory Holder
It's a rugged polyester hip pack designed exclusively for the amateur astronomer. Its custom foam interior has seven die-cut holes to hold up to seven 1.25" eyepieces, or three 2" eyepieces, three 1.25" eyepieces, and a short Barlow. It has pockets on top, in front, and on the sides for holding filters and other accessories. The top flap unzips and folds back, out of the way, if desired. Fits waist sizes up to 58".
Orion Waist Case Accessory Holder Features
- This handy belt-equipped accessory case keeps your most often-used accessories organized, protected, and within easy reach
- Rugged polyester hip pack designed exclusively for the amateur astronomer features a custom foam interior with seven die-cut holes to hold telescope eyepieces, Barlow lenses, eyepice filters, and more!
- Waist Case includes pockets on top, in front, and on the side for holding filters and other smaller accessories
- Top flap can be folded back for easy-access to your eyepieces and accessories in the field
- Belt adjusts to waist sizes up to 58"
- Additional Information
SKU OR-15178 Manufacturer Orion Case Style Soft Case Cases For... Multiple Accessories Die-Cut Foam Included? Yes Warranty Orion Limited Warranty Case Dimensions Not supplied
- Included Items
- Orion Waist Case Accessory Holder
- Custom Foam Interior
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsWhat is the inside dimension. What is the longest eyepiece that can be inserted into the case? Orion Waist Case Accessory HolderQuestion by: Igor Maystrenko on Dec 25, 2016 6:06:00 AMUnfortunately, the manufacture has not relayed the interior dimensions to us, but we do have this information:
The three large die-cut holes in the Waist Case can accommodate eyepieces or accessories as large as 58mm (2.2") in diameter and 120mm (4.7") in height. The four smaller holes can hold eyepieces or accessories up to 39mm (1.5") diameter and 120mm (4.7") height. Three foam tube inserts are included to reduce the larger hole diameters down to 39mm, if desired.Answer by: Chris Hendren on Dec 28, 2016 1:59:00 PM
- Support / Downloads