Astronomical Calendar 2016 by Guy Ottewell
The 43rd, final, and finest issue of this famous atlas-sized and richly illustrated guide to the sky.
Each of the 80 pages is the size of three or four of an ordinary book, allowing large spreads of mixed diagrams and text. The Astronomical Calendar is used in over 100 countries by amateurs, professionals, journalists, telescope-owners, clubs, teachers, planetariums, and general appreciators of the sky.
- Double-page spread for each month
- Spread for each planet
- Sun, Earth, Seasons, Moon
- Eclipses, Occultations
- Sky scenes, conjunctions
- Asteroids, Comets, Meteor showers
- Calendar peculiarities
- Magnitude and Elongation graphs
- Hourglass of rising and setting times
- Glossary of astronomical terms — and more
- Additional Information
SKU 9780934546720 Manufacturer Bookstore Author Guy Ottewell Number of Pages 80 ISBN Number 9780934546720
- Included Items
- Astronomical Calendar 2016 by Guy Ottewell
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads