Davis Instruments USB Data Logger
This is an addition to a Davis Instruments Vantage Vue or VantagePro2 weather station that enables it to log and transmit your data to a computer, even when said computer isn't turned on; storing the data on the USB plug-in for later transfer. It is both a physical USB plug, and a software package for your PC and Weatherstation that enables the data logging.
Davis Instruments USB Data Logger: Features and notes
- Graphs. Graph data on a daily, weekly, or yearly basis
- Compare Data. See current conditions at a glance with an instant weather bulletin or view multiple weather variables at the same time for comparison.
- NOAA. Create Weather Watcher Reports in NOAA National Climatic Data Center Format.
- More Weather Data. View weather information not available on the console, including heating degree days, cooling degree days, and fuel-oil demand.
- Optional Sensor Reporting. With optional UV and solar radiation sensors, get details on sunburn risk and solar energy.
- Moon Phase. With Vantage Pro2 and Vantage Vue, you can see the phase of the moon right on the console. But now even Perception and Weather Wizard III owners can view the phases of the moon using WeatherLink.
- Create Your Own Reports. Data can be exported to most popular spreadsheets, databases, and word processing programs.
- Weather Website. Create a weather website or post weather conditions to a LAN. Add graphs, text lines, or scrolling ticker tapes, and upload other files (such as webcam images) along with weather data.
- Data logger fits neatly into all of the following models: Vantage Pro, Vantage Pro2, Vantage Vue, and Weather Envoy.
- User-Selectable Storage Interval. Choose 1, 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, or 120 minutes. Store up to six months' worth of data depending on the storage interval. (Up to four months for Perception or Weather Wizard III.)
- Standard Data Logger. Log and store data, even when the data logger is not connected to your PC. Transfer the data as often as you like, or leave the software running to transfer it automatically each day.
- Requires Windows XP and above with an available USB port.
- Additional Information
SKU TT-LOGGER Compatible Operating System Windows Manufacturer Davis Instruments Warranty 1 Year Limited Warranty Required Operating System Windows XP or Higher Software Version Standard Data Logger
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads