Do you have a Baader Planetarium Hyperion Zoom eyepiece and want even more performance? Then the Baader 2.25X Barlow might just be right for you! The included T2 adapter will allow it to be coupled to any of the 1.25” eyepiece holders, or it can be directly attached to a 1.25” eyepieces threads with the other included adapter.
Baader 2.25X Triplet Barlow with T-Adapter
Able to be used with any eyepiece that's designed with a 1.25" thread, the Baader Planetrium modular design of the 2.25X Triplet Hyperion Zoom Barlow allows for a wide variety of configurations to suit your every need. The primary optical body can be used with either supplied adapter to mate it to a 1.25" eyepiece - or the T-Adapter which connects with optional T-Rings for use as a photo projection lens. What's more, you can also change the magnification levels through the use of optional additional 1.25" or T-thread spacers or extension tubes.
Baader 2.25X Triplet Hyperion Zoom Barlow with T-Adapter Features
- Optically Matched for perfect optical performance with the Hyperion 8-24mm Clickstop Zoom.
- Anastigmatic Flatfield Design.
- Air-spaced triplet lens.
- Baader Phantom Group Coatings on all air-glass surfaces
- Fully internally baffled and blackened to eliminate stray light reflections
- Enables dual 2"/1¼" Barrel Configuration with all Baader Hyperion Clickstop Zooms (MkI - MkIII)
- Threaded for standard 1¼" filters.
- Modular Design.
- Additional Information
SKU BA-HYP-BARLOW Barrel Size 1.25" Magnification 2.25X Manufacturer Baader Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- Baader 2.25X Triplet Hyperion Zoom Barlow
- Dust Caps
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads