Southern Stars Skywire Lightning Serial Telescope Controller
The Southern Stars Skywire Lightning Serial Telescope Controller is designed to turn your iPhone into a 21st-century telescope controller! This accessory adds an RS-232 port to your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch - and lets it connect directly to the serial port on your telescope. It is simple to use and doesn't require batteries - it's powered by the phone, and consumes almost no power when not in use.
iOS Device Compatibility
The new SkyWire Lightning supports the following iOS devices:
- iPhone 5, 5S, 5C
- iPad (4th generation and later), iPad Mini
- iPod touch (5th generation and later)
SkyWire can connect to any telescope with a standard RS-232 serial interface.
- Meade LX-200 Classic and GPS
- Meade LX-90, ETX, LXD, LX-400 ACF with AutoStar #497 controllers
- Meade Magellan I and II
- Celestron NexStar 5i/8i, GPS, SLT, SE
- Celestron CG5, CGE, CGEM, CPC, AVX
- Orion Sirius, Atlas, SkyView Pro, SkyQuest XTg
- SkyWatcher mounts with SynScan controllers
- Takahashi Temma 2
- ServoCAT, Argo Navis, Sky Commander, Losmandy DSC
- Astro-Physics GTO, Losmandy Gemini, Vixen SkySensor 2000
- Tangent Instruments BBox, JMI NGC-MAX, Celestron AstroMaster
- Lumicon SkyVector, Takahashi Super Navigator, Dave Ek Box
- Orion Intelliscope, Orion SkyWizard
Note:SkyWire will not work with Android devices. It is was designed for, and is exclusively compatible with, iOS devices.
Manufacturer Product Number: SKYWIRELTNG
- Additional Information
SKU SIM-SKYWIRELTNG Manufacturer Southern Stars Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- Southern Stars Skywire Lightning Serial Telescope Controller
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads