Attach Your Binoculars to a Tripod for Hand's Free Viewing!
If you own a pair of binoculars, a Future Optics tripod adapter can come in really handy!
- For heavy binoculars: Take a load off! Attach your large and/or heavy binoculars to a photographic tripod and the fatigue in your arms will disappear.
- For high powered binoculars: Lots of people want binoculars with as much magnification as possible, but if your binoculars are 12X or more, it is difficult to hand-hold for very long. The image is shaky, and that makes it hard to relax and really look at the subject of your gaze. Put those binoculars on a tripod and the view will be sharp and steady.
- For zoom binoculars: Using zoom binoculars at their lower powers are fine for hand-holding, but if you zoom in for any length of time, you need a tripod to stabilize the view!
- For more comfortable binocular viewing, regardless of model: Let's face it, its not much fun to hold your arms up at eye level for very long! Put those puppies on a tripod and you'll be glad you did!
This heavy-duty binocular tripod adapter attaches to tripods with a standard 1/4-20 post. Most binoculars have the ability to be attached to the adapter. Normally, the port is located in the center "bridge" portion of the binoculars, and is hidden by a circular cover. Simply remove the cover and attach the binoculars to the adapter.
- Additional Information
SKU OFU-BINOMT Manufacturer Optics Future Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- Future Optics Deluxe Binocular Tripod Adapter
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads