Now introducing the Lunt Solar Systems LS100/Ha H-Alpha Telescope! This refractor-based system starts off with a precision aligned ED doublet lens with a 100mm aperture. The front singlet lens reduces half of the stray light of an achromat and it fully eliminates the possibility of an on axis coma, astigmatism, de-centering aberrations. It provides with the matched collimation lens set a full spherical corrected flat-field.
Lunt Solar Systems LS100 Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope
Inside this custom-made refractor, you'll find an internal etalon with tune adjustment which allows for a maximum of <0.75 Angstrom bandpass. You'll get a sharp, crisp ~7.3mm image through its a 12mm blocking filter, revealing excellent details on both the solar surface, limb edge, flares and prominences.
Lunt Solar Systems LS100 Hydrogen-Alpha Telescope Features
- New, patented etalon technology and different components.
- Prone to less thermal disturbances and decontacting.
- Stylized pearl white paint with black anodized trim.
- Clamshell mount, 10:1 Feather Touch focuser and padded hard case included!
- Full warranty from Lunt Solar Systems.
Image shows a LS100THa telescope with some optional equipment, like the Pressure Tuner and Eyepiece.
- Additional Information
SKU LS-100THA/B12 Solar Instrument Type Telescope Aperture 100mm & Up Emission Line H-Alpha Manufacturer Lunt Solar Warranty 5 Year Warranty Blocking or ERF Aperture 12mm Bandwidth <0.75 A Telescope Focal Length 800mm Telescope Focal Ratio f/7 Solar Finder Included? Yes Tuner Included? Yes Length of Optical Tube 24.9" Optical Tube Weight 13 lbs.
- Included Items
- LS100 Ha Telescope System
- 12mm Blocking Filter
- Feather Touch 2" Focuser Standard
- Clam Shell with mounting holes
- Tele Vue Sol-Searcher
- Reinforced case with foam
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsNo questions yet. Be the first to ask the question!
- Support / Downloads