Use the pushbutton hand controller for smooth, precise focusing without vibration... Choose speeds from coarse to very fine! The Orion Electronic Accfocus Focuser DC motor installs easily and works with many Orion telescopes. It's powered by one 9-volt battery (included) and also includes bracket, hardware, and coil cable.
Orion Electronic Accufocus Focuser
Orion Electronic Accufocus Focuser Works With.
- Orion SkyQuest Dobsonian telescopes (except the Orion SkyQuest XT4.5 Classic Dobsonian Telescope)
- Orion SkyView Pro telescopes (except for Maksutov-Cassegrain and Schmidt-Cassegrain telescopes)
- All Orion AstroView telescopes
- Orion Atlas 8 and Orion Atlas 10 Reflector telescopes
- Orion Explorer 80 and 90 Refractor telescopes
- Orion ShortTube 80 Refractor telescope
- Orion StarSeeker 80 and StarSeeker 100 Refractor Telescopes
- Orion 80mm ED Refractor telescope
- Orion 100mm ED Refractor telescope
- Orion 120mm ED Refractor telescope
- Additional Information
SKU OR-7395 Manufacturer Orion Focuser Design Rack & Pinion Focuser or Mask Size 2" Drawtube Focus Control Motorized Warranty 1 Year Warranty
- Included Items
- DC Motorized Focuser
- Hand Control Unit
- Coil Cable
- 9 Volt Battery
- Bracket and Mounting Hardware
- One Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Questions & Answers
Product QuestionsQuestion by: Conrado Serodio on Jul 17, 2015 2:52:00 PMUnfortunately, no. Orion Optics UK is a completely separate company from Orion USA with totally different scopes and accessories, and the Accu Focus will not fit the focuser for an Orion Optics UK scope. If you contact us with some details about your scope's focuser, we might be able to work out an alternate solution.Answer by: Chris Hendren on Jul 20, 2015 11:23:00 AMHello,
I am just wondering, do you think this would fit my Meade LXD75?
Thanks in advance,
Will this electronic focuser work with the Orion 10" f/3.9 Astrograph that comes with the Orion Crayford-Style dual-speed focuser? Also, is there any way to connect this controller to my computer for computer-control (through ASCOM or PHD, etc...)?
Thank you!Question by: Duane on Jul 24, 2015 11:37:00 AMUnfortunately, the AccuFocus is not compatible with the dual-speed focuser used on the Orion 10" f/3.9 astrograph. However, there are options that will not only fit, but will be ASCOM compatible relative to computer control. The Technical Innovations Robofocus would be a great candidate: http://www.optcorp.com/tt-robof-robofocus-remote-focus-driver.htmlAnswer by: Eric Blackhurst (Admin) on Jul 28, 2015 6:11:00 PM
- Support / Downloads
- Related Blog Posts